Tuffy Investments Limited
To use land described as Lot 1 DP 349111 at Davie Street to establish and operate a commercial camp ground. The proposal includes a manager’s residence, 10 units, 9 cabins, 22 powered sites, a maximum gross ground floor area for non-residential activities of 1315m2 and one sign with an area of 3m2 as submitted in an application and plans received 4th May 2016 and further information received 1st September 2016.
Davie Street, Hokitika
This application has been limited notified. Only those directly contacted by Council may make a submission in support, opposition or neutral to this consent.
Submission Closing Date:
5pm Friday 21st October 2016
- The submission must be dated, signed by you and include the following information:
- Your name, postal address, email address or phone number.
- Details of the application in respect of which you are making the submission including location.
- Whether you support, oppose or are neutral to the application.
- Your submission, with reasons.
- The decision you wish the Consent Authority to make.
- Whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission.
- Application Appendices A – C
- Application Appendices D – E
- Application Appendices F – G
- Application Appendices J – L
- Request for Further Information
- Further Information Received
- Revised Site Plan
- Evidence of A Craig
- Graphic Attachment and Landscaping Plan – A Craig
- Evidence of B Weal
- Evidence of J Matthews
- Evidence of L Watson
- Appendix A – Plans
- Appendix B – Concept Design Exterior Lighting
- Appendix C – Proposed Conditions of Consent
If you have any questions about this consent please contact: Consultant Planner ?subject=Resource%20Consent%20160034%3A%20%20Tuffy%20Investments%20Limited">Jess Hollis, or Amy Jones, Business Support Officer, or (03) 756 9039.