Information released under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 (LGOIMA), which may be of interest to the general public, is published here.
Responses to individuals will have their names and contact details redacted to protect their privacy.
Information requested by the media, lobby groups, public sector organisations and MPs will be published. Information specific to an individual and their property will not generally be published.
LGOIMA request statistics
Declined / Part declined /
|Time extension||Average processing time||Media requests|
|Requests declined / part declined / transferred||Reason|
|Mining on unformed legal road||Transferred, s 12|
LGOIMA Responses Released
- Herbicide Use
- Funding for Kumara Toilets
- Swimming pool information and statistics
- Sport and recreation funding
- Travel expenses 2018/19 Financial Year – NZ Taxpayers’ Union
- Trees protected under the District Plan
- Freedom Camping Bylaws in Westland District
- Notice to fix tiny houses – Stuff NZ
- Staff Remuneration over $250K – NZ Taxpayers’ Union
- Geomap of landfill sites and recycling
- Rubbish and Recycling information – Stuff NZ
- Council remuneration and expenses – Westport News